Constituted Finance Committee of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences with following members. All the members of the Finance Committee other than ex-officio members shall hold office for a period of three years
|1||Dr. B.Karunakar Reddy||Vice Chancellor||Ex Officio Chairman|
|2||Sri K.Rama Krishna Rao||IAS Principal Secretary to Government Finance & Planning Department Government of Telangana State, Hyderabad||Ex Officio Member|
|3||Smt. A.Santhi Kumari||IAS Principal Secretary to Government Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Government of Telangana State, Hyderabad||Ex Officio Member|
|4||Dr. D. Praveen Kumar||Registrar, KNRUHS, Warangal||Member/Secretary|
- 3 (Three) members to be nominated by Executive Council
- Review the financial position of the University from time to time.
- Make recommendations to the Executive Council on every proposal, involving investment or expenditure for which no provision has been made in the annual financial estimates or which involves expenditure in excess of the amount provided for in the annual financial estimates
- Prescribe the methods and procedure and forms maintained the accounts of the University
- Make recommendations to the Executive Council on all matters relating to the finances of the University; and perform such other functions as may be prescribed.